This Chinese-inspired mix is made with pork, bamboo shoots, carrots, lotus root, Shiitake mushrooms, and cloud ear. It has soy sauce taste with five-spice powder aroma and is easy to cook as it0s just needed to put into a rice cooker with sweet rice.
<How to prepare with sweet rice>
1. Wash 450g rice and drain it with a strainer.
2. Add this mix and 400ml of water to 1.
3. Cook with a rice cooker without soaking.
<How to prepare with white rice>
1. Wash 450g rice and add an equal amount of water in a normal way.
2. Cook with a rice cooker without soaking.
Vegetables(bamboo shoots, carrots, lotus root, Shiitake mushrooms, green onions, cloud ear, ginger), pork, soy sauce[wheat, soy], sugar, extract(pork, chicken, oysters[molluscs], scallops[molluscs]), fermented seasoning, sesame oil[sesame], salt, spices, seasoning (amino acids), thickening polysaccharides
Salt equivalent: 2.4g