Used the best part of wheat and aromatic Konbu kelp, it allows you to make the Okonomiyaki taste like in a restaurant.
1. Mix 60g of this flour and 100cc of water well and add vegetables(cabbages, green onions) and two eggs.
2. Place a half of the dough on to the heated pan and cook until a side is cooked.
3. Put meat or seafood onto it. Flip over it and then, put a lid on the pan so that it0s steamed and roasted.
4. Flip over again after 5 minutes and cook another 2 minutes.
5. Pour Okonomiyaki sauce and sprinkle green seaweed and bonito flakes onto it.
Wheat flour[wheat], Konbu kelp powder, salt, vegetable oil, sugar, mixed fish flakes powder[fish], bonito extract[fish], dried bonito powder[fish], vegetable protein hydrolyzate, baking powder, seasoning (amino acids), thickener (guar gum), including soy[soy]
Salt equivalent: 2.2g