With roasted onion and aromatic spices, "Java Curry" has deep and spicy flavour. Please put in the refridgerator when opened.
<How to cook>
For 40 servings
1. Cut ingredients such as meat, carrots, onions and potatos, etc. into bite-size pieces.
2. Put oil in the pan and stir-fry ingredients.
3. Add water and bring to the full boil.
4. Simmer until the ingredients become tender.
5. Add mix and simmer until it gets thickened.
Vegetable oil(palm oil, rapeseed oil), wheat[wheat], sugar, salt, curry powder(turmeric, coriander, cumin, spices), cornstarch, onion powder, flavour enhancers(E621, E631, E627), garlic powder, peanut butter[nut], colour(E150a), chutney(apple puree, sugar, squash puree, raisins, pineapple puree), autolyzed yeast extract, emulsifier(soy lecithin[soy], acidity regulator(E330), dried red pepper, fermented wheat seasoning[wheat], flavourings