This Szechuan-style miso soybean paste flavour ramen is an excellent substitute for Japanese ramen noodles at home.
1) Put the dried noodles in a pot of 500ml boiling water and loosen the noodles whilst boiling for 4 minutes.
2) Pour liquid and powdered soups into a serving bowl.
3) Pour the boiling water into the bowl and stir well with the liquid and powder.
4) Add the noodles and mix well with the soup.
5) Add some toppings if you want.
Noodles (wheat flour [wheat], starch, salt, vegetable oil, protein hydrolyzate, chicken extract, sugars), miso, animal and vegetable oils and fats, salt, vegetable paste, sugar, pork, soy sauce [soy], sesame [sesame], starch, protein hydrolyzate, apple puree, meat extract (pork, chicken), spices, yeast extract, fish extract, red pepper, doubanjiang, green onion, dextrin, shiitake extract, fermented seasoning, lactose, seasoning (such as amino acids), brine, caramel colouring, flavouring, carotenoid pigments, thickening polysaccharides, (including mackerel, gelatin, eggs, prawn, salmon in a part of the ingredients)