This Cantonese-style soy sauce flavour seasoned with with oyster sauce, XO sauce, and other salty and umami seasonings gives this ramen an authentic southern Chinese taste. The noodles are not fried and thus have an elasticity and full-bodied taste that outclasses the rest.
1) Put the dried noodles in a pot of 500ml boiling water and loosen the noodles whilst boiling for 4 minutes.
2) Pour liquid and powdered soups into a serving bowl.
3) Pour the boiling water into the bowl and stir well with the liquid and powder.
4) Add the noodles and mix well with the soup.
5) Add some toppings if you want.
Noodles (wheat flour [wheat], starch, salt, vegetable oil, dextrin, vegetable protein), soup (soy sauce [wheat. soy], flavour oil, salt, sugar, vegetable oils and fats, flavour seasonings, chicken extract, spices, yeast extract, beef extract, protein hydrolyzate decomposition products, seafood extract [fish], shiitake extract, onion powder, XO sauce), processing starch, seasoning (such as amino acids), alcohol, thickener (thickening polysaccharides, processed starch), brine, caramel color, gardenia dye, perfume, emulsifier, acidulant, fine silicon dioxide, soybean polysaccharide [soy], (some ingredients contain pork, milk components, sesame, egg, prawn and gelatin)