Japanese Zara Soba dish. Very popular dish eaten in hot weather. Cooked, soba noodles are served cold, topped with seaweed, and eaten by dipping in a light tasty sauce with wasabi and spring onion.
Soba is the Japanese name for buckwheat. Buckwheat is becoming increasingly popular due to its many health benefits. it provides a high source of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – all with relatively few calories and is also a favourite amongst gluten free eaters.
- Improves heart health by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Contains disease-fighting antioxidants
- Provides highly digestible protein
- High fiber content helps improve digestion
- Doesn’t contain gluten and Is non-allergenic
- Supplies Important vitamins and minerals
Originated from Jindaiji, ancient temple in Chofu city, Jindaiji Soba is made from the special soba flour for Inaka taste.
This Soba noodles are satisfying and versatile as it's quick to cook and delicious in flavour.
Matcha Soba is made from Sarashina soba mixed with Matcha, produced in the speciality Matcha house in Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
Want to give Zaru Soba a go? We have taken all the hard work out of researching which products you need with this habdy Soba Noodle Starter Kit. Sll you need to make a healthy summer noodle dish!